Love and care Kitten Adoption!
A rescue where kittens, cats, puppies and many other animals in need get a second chance.
Phone number: 503-360-8936
Address: 15915 NW Schendel
AV suite #105 Beaverton OR
E-mail us at:
Please text or e-mail for a faster response.
Welcome to the Queen program!
What is the Queen program?
The queen program is a new way to help the owners of cats who keep having litters of kittens because they can't afford to get their cats spayed.
What does the Queen program do?
If you have a pregnant cat (Queen) at home, Love and care Kitten adoption will offer 2 things:
We can board your pet here and she can give birth in a safe environment with those who are experienced to help if she has any complications. After she weans her kittens, we will spay the mother and she can be returned to you at no cost at all. The kittens must be surrendered to Love and care Kitten Adoption where they will be socialized, get their general medical care completed, and find amazing homes that Love and care will locate for them.
The second offer is you keep your momma kitty at home with you. After she gives birth and weans her kittens, we will spay your momma kitty for free but her kittens must be surrendered to the rescue where they will be socialized, get their general medical care completed, and find amazing homes that Love and care will locate for them.
If you have a cat (Queen) who has given birth and has kittens in your home.
We will spay your momma cat (if the babies are weaned) at no cost but the kittens must be surrendered to Love and care Kitten Adoption where they will be socialized, get their general medical care completed, and find amazing homes that Love and care will locate for them.
Queen program application/contract below
Some of the kittens born in our rescue
Thank you for applying to the Queen program where Love and care Kitten adoption can assist you in spaying your cat for free after she has weaned her kittens to help prevent any other litters.
The Queen program was constructed after the president of Love and care Kitten Adoption noticed many owners having to surrender their beloved family pets because they could not afford to spay them, and they were pregnant again or just had a litter. After 3 months of preparing and making the right arrangements, Love and care has now started the Queen program.
**Those cats eligible for this program are pregnant cats who will carry out their pregnancy where after wearing the offspring will be surrendered to the rescue, or cats that have given birth in the last 8 to 14 weeks where the litter is still present and can be surrendered to the rescue once weaned. Once the kittens are reared, Love and care Kitten Adoption will have you surrender the kittens to the rescue and you will receive a coupon to have mom spayed at Best Care Animal hospital when her milk has dried. (Within 1 to 3 weeks).
Please go through and initial and sign the contract below.
1) I understand that my queen cat can not be spayed till milk production has been dried which will take between 1 and 3 weeks. (You must return for your spay no later than 3 weeks after surrendering the kittens due to the mother cat being able to be impregnated quickly)
**Love and care Kitten Adoption will provide instructions on how to help you dry up the milk production of your queen cat to make is comfortable and smooth**
2) I understand that the kittens produced by the Queen must be surrendered to the rescue 1 week prior to my queen cats spay to give her a week to dry up her milk. (This provides for a safer incision site)
**Love and care will give you a coupon signed by the President of Love and care Kitten Adoption that states you have surrendered your kittens, how many of them and at what age and that your queen will be spayed when her milk production dries.**
3) I understand that to be eligible for the Queen program my Queen cat must be either pregnant with the intent of her giving birth or must have given birth in the last 6 to 14 weeks where the kittens are still present and can be surrendered to Love and care kitten adoption.
4) I understand that the kittens will be permanently surrendered to Love and care Kitten Adoption where they will take full responsibility for their safety, medical care and in the finding of their forever home.
5) I understand that, unless arrangements are made with Love and care Kitten Adoption, I will let the Queen cat raise her young in my home till the kittens, at a minimum, reach the age of 6 weeks.
6) I understand that the spay must be preformed by Best Care Animal Hospital. If I choose to go to another vet for this procedure, I will not be reimbursed.
-Any illnesses you know of?
-If she has recently given birth, how many kittens did she queen?
I confirm that all information on this contract is correct and not falsified.
Applicant Print name: _________________________
President Print name: ________________________