Cat/kitten adoption application
Applicant’s full legal name: ____________________________________________
Applicant’s age: _____________
Applicant’s E-mail: _____________________
Applicant’s address: _______________________________________________
City: ____________ State: _____________ Zip code: _____________
Applicant’s home number: ____________________
Applicant’s Cell number: ______________________
Current Veterinary clinic: ______________________
Current Veterinary clinic Phone #: _______________
Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. (Please try to refrain from monosyllable answers).
1) Will you be able to afford the care a kitten/cat will need such as annual vaccines, monthly flea control etc.?
2) Do you have any other pets? If so, would they be ok with a kitten?
3) Are you ok with signing the adoption contract?
4) Are you ok with the rehoming fee of $350?
5) Is this kitten/cat going to be a gift? If so, has this person expressed that they want a kitten/cat? Are they on board with adding a new lifelong family member?
6) Do you have a reliable mode of transportation is anything happened to him/her and needed a vet?
7) If you are in collage and living in a dorm or are renting your living space, can you provide proof that the landlord allows pes?
8) If there are other pets in your house, are they spayed/neutered?
9) If you have any other cats in your household, do any of them have FelV or Fiv?
10) Will this kitten/cat be an indoor or outdoor pet?
11) Do you plan on de-clawing?)
12) If you are getting a kitten under the age of 8 months, what are your work hours? Is your kitten going to be alone in the house for more than 4 hours in a day?
13) If you are over the age of 70, do you have a safe place for your kitten to go if, god forbid, something happened to you?
Thank you for your patience with the questions. We want the best for our little darlings as our rescue loves them all.