Love and care Kitten Adoption!
A rescue where kittens, cats, puppies and many other animals in need get a second chance.
Phone number: 503-360-8936
Address: 15915 NW Schendel
AV suite #105 Beaverton OR
E-mail us at:
Please text or e-mail for a faster response.
Cat/kitten adoption application
Applicant’s full legal name: ____________________________________________
Applicant’s age: _____________
Applicant’s E-mail: _____________________
Applicant’s address: _______________________________________________
City: ____________ State: _____________ Zip code: _____________
Applicant’s home number: ____________________
Applicant’s Cell number: ______________________
Current Veterinary clinic: ______________________
Current Veterinary clinic Phone #: _______________
Please answer the following questions to the best of your ability. (Please try to refrain from monosyllable answers).
1) Will you be able to afford the care a kitten/cat will need such as annual vaccines, monthly flea control etc.?
2) Do you have any other pets? If so, would they be ok with a kitten?
3) Are you ok with signing the adoption contract?
4) Are you ok with the rehoming fee of $400?
5) Is this kitten/cat going to be a gift? If so, has this person expressed that they want a kitten/cat? Are they on board with adding a new lifelong family member?
6) Do you have a reliable mode of transportation is anything happened to him/her and needed a vet?
7) If you are in collage and living in a dorm or are renting your living space, can you provide proof that the landlord allows pes?
8) If there are other pets in your house, are they spayed/neutered?
9) If you have any other cats in your household, do any of them have FelV or Fiv?
10) Will this kitten/cat be an indoor or outdoor pet?
11) Do you plan on de-clawing?)
12) If you are getting a kitten under the age of 8 months, what are your work hours? Is your kitten going to be alone in the house for more than 4 hours in a day?
Thank you for your patience with the questions. We want the best for our little darlings as our rescue loves them all.